Something that really stands out about your date is that he or she has an exceptionally mellow personality. Is this a plus or a minus?

There may be many reasons either way. Here is one example of both.

*This date won't complain or get angry too much.

*But it might be hard to guess how (s) he feels at any given time.

Oh and, in case it makes a difference, yes you're sure this person isn't high. 😜

• Not sure.
  • It's probably a minus. ➖
  • It's probably neither a plus nor a minus.
    Vote C
  • It's probably a plus! ➕
    Vote D

11

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. Being a relaxed person who doesn't get angry or stressed easily is a good thing. But I don't like it when I can't tell how a person is feeling or whether or not they're having fun, so that part would really bother me.

• It's an interesting question whether you it could be compensated for with emotional honesty. Date just reassures you he's cool but you still can't tell from tone if he's just saying that or not.

• The bottom line is that if I have to wonder how he's feeling the entire time we're together, then that's just not a fun experience for me.

• But if he can find a way to express effectively that he's enjoying himself, then there won't be a problem.

What Guys Said 1

• That generally equates to an exceptionally normal or even boring date... it's a minus because it's not going to often help you get another.