Do you fear rejection?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I haven't seriously been concerned by it since high school. It's not that bad.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not rejection in itself I fear. It's really 'how' they reject me. So many crazies out there. *Shudder*

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• No not at all. Rejection is plain and simple, it sucks in the moment but I feel good and relieved after it.

But what I do fear is being led on. I'm terrified by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cos it's unrealistic to expect to never face rejection. So it's pointless fearing the inevitable. You can't be everyone's preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not really lol He's kind of stuck with me forever now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I get so worried about it that I will say no to anyone that asks me out.. mainly because I'm scared they are just playing a joke on me. Then the guilt flows in because I just rejected them.. 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the situation, sometimes.
    Rejection is part of life. What's the worst someone can do? Say no. And just get on with life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens to all of us. It's just part of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess so

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah we all do I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, dont we all?

0|2
    0|0
  • We all do

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and it's holding me back for a lot of great experiences

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Especially when it comes to the guy I like

0|0
    0|0
  • yea who dont?

0|0
    0|0
  • always

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• No, i think you're deluded if you assume everyone you talk to is going to be interested in you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really, I fear regretting for not doing anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being turned down isn't the problem for me. It's the fact that if I tell someone how I feel, they start to act funny and even avoid I. That is like the worst thing and I never understand why someone would just cut I me off like. Isn't confession a compliment in a way, it's basically tell them that I find them to be a attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • People complaining what they don't have and when it comes to them that just reject it. I mean I've done it before myself but I never treated that person differently, instead it made me gain interested in them.

• Its a real concern

0|1
    0|0
  • you miss 100%chances you don't take.

0|0
    0|0
  • I deal with rejection daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think we all do to some extent

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't? This is why most of us doesn't even tell their crush that they love him/her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Part of life, it happens. But in the end it's no biggie

0|1
    0|0
  • no... never

0|0
    0|0
  • only every time I talk to a girl :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , Who doesn't?