Why would my ex (or a guy in general) ask if I smoke?

I am just curious about this because it is kind of random...

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I do cuz I sincerely don't like people that smoke, it shows that they decided in the past to eather fall under the pear pressure and smoke or beeing fully aware decided to shorten Thier life, both ways it's a bad trade. I have a really close friend who smokes and every day I'm with her I don't let her touch the fags and she allredy knows that of she would we wouldn't be freinds much longer. Best of luck... he's just checking how well would you fit with him

Most Helpful Girl

• He was just being curious

What Guys Said 7

• Is he talking about cigarettes or weed?
    With either, he could just be trying to open a conversation on the topic to figure out if you'd be ok with it if he does. Or, he wants to invite you around to smoke with him

• A guy in general may ask i to discern if you're a good enough partners (as many would not want to date a smoker). Why would an ex ask it, I dunno.

• Curious and a turnoff for most.

• don't know, weird question for an ex to ask. my ex made me stop smoking while we dated and then she started when we broke up 😂

• I just hope its not a deal breaker because I still have feelings for him...

• Well good luck then. hope it works out for you

• It's not something many people are a fan of

• Maybe he wants to smoke weed and feel the 420 blaze it life and get high with you a day.

• do not get involved with your ex, you're just getting in to more drama.. don't DO IT

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!