How can I do this without freakin out?

Right okay, so I'm meeting someone I've been speaking to for the first time tomorrow and I've never been more nervous! We are gonna be with each other for 3 hours and I feel in a way I'm gonna not enjoy it because I'll be to nervous... I am seriously terrified and I have anxiety so I feel like I'll be to scared to even speak to him. My mums gonna meet him before we go off on our own. What if it's awkward? What if in the end he don't like me? What if he's a murderer? Those questions have been flooding through my head all day and it's made me worse but I can't help but think about it. I've told him I'm nervous and he said he was too but he don't seem nearly as nervous as I am!!! In away I really want it to go by fast so I get it over and done with. What if he's a phsyco freak?

Most Helpful Guy

• With these current emotions I personally don't recommend you dating... I don't want to sound blunt but you at your age doesn't actually understand love. so umm, sorry?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel awkward during the date, you can simply tell him that you're not feeling it. You can meet up with him in a public place where lots of people frequent. Don't accept going at his place if he offers you to.

• Okay thank you, no way am I going to his. I'm staying in the place we are meeting

What Guys Said 2

• Girl chill relax breath tell him you are nervous I'm sure he is to guys are also nervous. You've talked for a long time you dont need to impress him, he likes you for you just be yourself.

• Just relax and realize there a 99.99999999% change he's no the one

What Girls Said 0