Guys, Do you currently like a girl and if yes describe her?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• From far away you think she's this classy girl with her girly summer dresses that she loves wearing. Ger closer and you realise you have a badass chick. Get her in bed and you realise she's a full blown freak (BDSM, bi). She has 3 tats, the one that actually is sentimental to her and her first is what brokenthr ice since I really liked it and let her know. She's a fun and intelligent girl that can keep up with me which I love. She's also nerdy on the inside. She's a strong woman, I need a strong woman because I'm a strong man and walk all over weak women because I get bored. She's adventurous and independent. She's done extensive travelling to some dangerous places and that just adds to her badassery. I love that she's successful as well since I am as well. She's even on tv for her job a few times a month. Her bloonline has some royalty in it and so I call her my princess.

Completely forgot to talk about what she looks likes. Most people would probably rate her as a 9, but she's a 10 to me. She's about 5'5" with brunette hair that have highlighted tips that is cut short, ending half-way down her neck. She's lean, basically the perfect healthy weight. She has the most amazing eyes I have ever seen (not just saying that, legit fascinating eyes, not being biased at all). Her eyes are massive and when she's looking at you it feels like she's looking straight through you. They're always changing color as well, being different hues of blue and green.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of bad as well. She just got out of a relationship so she's very hot and cold. She's cheated in the past and has admitted to being a flirt. She's had a history of depression and self harm. Still, she's an amazing girl and due to the current circumstances of my life I can afford to take a risk on her and really not set myself back at all.

• Also, she kicked my ass in pool (first time losing to a girl) and she has her nipples pierced. I've never encountered a woman that epitomises "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" more than this girl.

What Guys Said 8

• - Very knowledgeable when it comes to humanities
    - Professional writer, editor, publisher.
    - Loves to dance.
    - Loves to sing.
    - Goofy and funny as a drunk, closing her eyes when she dances and almost waking up and high-fiving people when they talk to her.
    - Considered a "big sister" and counselor among her friends, even ones who are over ten years older.
    - Slim/fit
    - Shoulder-length black hair
    - Goofy sense of humor that borders towards crude.
    - Very affectionate.
    - Has one of the worst memories I've ever seen when it comes to films she has watched.
    - Likes childish and romantic films along with action/adventure films. Not so into dramas since she gets so emotionally invested when watching.
    - Always calm, doesn't argue for long.
    - Plays violin and trained in classical ballet.
    - Likes traveling a lot.
    - Extremely outgoing and extroverted, makes friends left and right.

• - Not the biggest girly-girl. Doesn't like to doll up so often, though she really stands out when she does.
      - Gets really irritated in a humorous way if you beat her at anything and always wants to go again, even a game of Mario Kart.
      - Has recurring nightmares about zombies attacking her on elevators.
      - Loves Indian and French food.
      - Very sensitive towards others but not easy to offend.
      - A tad on the romantic side.

• Wow, really nice description πŸ‘Œ

• It's my wife. :-D

• She is the sunny day that broke through the rain. Her smile, her laugh, her kindness and charm; she had me starstruck the first night we met. I never felt so happy; I won the lottery and my prize was happiness for the rest of my life. She's so smart, happy, nice, funny and fun; she is everything I have searched for my entire life. I was a nervous mess: never before had someone captured my heart so quickly; she knew me like she'd known me my whole life, but it had only been a few minutes. She sees in me something I will never see, but I can always see the beauty, grace, humility, honesty and humor in her. She is beautiful not only on the outsideβ€”her vibrant red hair, sparkling green eyes, her cute muted freckles, rosy cheeks, and jaw-dropping figureβ€” but she is beautiful on the inside as well. Her personality shines through in everything and it draws me like a moth to a flame. I tell her she is perfect, and she disagrees; but she is perfect to me.

• She is the MOST beautiful girl i have ever seenπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ, Long brown hair & amazing looking eyes like the stars and a smile if you see it you will fall in love with her in a seconds πŸ’žπŸ’ž and her laugh omgg 😍 Angel laughing, everything she does is the best, her face with few words would bright your darkness when your sad like the moon at night, her body is soo soofttt like touching a baby skinπŸ‘Άand smells goodddd πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜”πŸ˜ͺπŸ™Š& Her neck kissing it make you forget alll your problems since you have born, is like being in heaven when i'm with her πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ Even when she is mad is like when a child is mad and wants cookies to smile 😍 just wanna hug her and kissing her to make her smile bright life my life πŸ™ She is never boring! She talks and talks makes you feel like its a movie and you are in the movie 😜😜
    She is my first love and alwaus i will like her even after all what she did to me..

• Unfortunately

• I don't want to jinx it. Sorry 😐

• Taken πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

• I currently like a girl I sit next to in my biochemistry lecture. She's from the Philippines and is extremely pretty. She has really dark-colored eyes that suck my gaze in like a black hole. We both share a similar sense of sarcastic humor and we both share similar life-goals (we both want to go to medical school to become physicians). Her hair is long and beautiful. She is extremely intelligent and makes me laugh. We crack jokes in lecture all the time. And when she smiles and plays with her hair, I can feel myself get weak from her sheer radiance.

However, I am fearful that she probably has a boyfriend already. She's too amazing of a girl not to have one. Even if by some miracle she doesn't have a boyfriend, I'm not sure if a 5'0" Filipina would ever like a 6'3" white guy, like me.

• Yes, i love her very much. She has 5 fingers and a palm.