Girls, if you knew you could make beautiful children with a guy, would that be enough reason for you to date him?

even if you weren't planning on having kids anytime soon?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys have an expression: "For every good looking girl walking down the street, there's a guy somewhere who is tired of fucking her." I would guess that girls have a similar expression.

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't that from a tv show or something?

• It may have been on some TV show at some time, but I've been hearing that for the past 50 years.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No it wouldn't. Just because we would have beautiful children isn't a reason to date someone. Also whoever you have children with they will always be beautiful to you

0|0
    0|1
    • I agree, but come on, everybody wants to have objectively good looking children.

• No I wouldn't. I'd have to actually love the person and have a connection with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand. Then would it be enough reason for you to go on one date with him? You know, to see if there's a connection there?

• You there?

• No Lmfao

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not?

• Show All
    • You would, if you knew who I was. I'm a better catch than your boyfriend. women objectively agree.

• Oh you know my BF? How's he doing?

What Guys Said 1

• Hahahaa sick...

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever thought about adopting a kid with a gay guy?

• I did... but your father says it would break your mother's heart if you knew the truth!

Loading... ;