I rejected a woman who liked and me even though I like her. She's being a bitch now. Why?

A girl I did have a crush on had the guts to say that she liked me and she wanted to take the friendship to the next level.
I did want that, but I told her no. I have too much work to do.
I told her that I wouldn't be able to keep the relationship going and that it wouldn't work out. She got mad.(that disturbing face from a 20 year old)
Now she's a REAL BITCH towards me. What do I do?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• There are people who cannot handle rejection well.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have time in your life to date a woman who you admittedly like? When do you think you will have time for such things?

• Don't know. Universities are stressing. A relationship won't make it easier.

• Goddammit. I hate logical people. They'll always end up being right at some point.
      Your username fits you. As does your age.

• It's what I do.

What Girls Said 1

• If a girl genuinely likes you she will understand that your work is your priority.
    Family and work should be priority. Your girl should understand this.

What Guys Said 2

• She mustered up the courage to confess her feelings, despite the the possibility of rejection.. I'd be surprised if she didn't react at all. :3

You can do one of 3 things.. Apologize to her and explain yourself.. Ignore her.. or take her offer up, if she's still willing.

Support means more than one may initially believe.

• She didn't really like you if she's being a bitch... or she's too childish not to take a rejection. Either way, I think it was better for you.