What does she mean by this?

This girl I'm talking to said that she's "not looking for anything, but down to hang out more".
She's not looking for anything because she doesn't plan on living here long term.
She's said she would "for sure" like to go to a movie with me and to dinner when I asked her, our schedules just haven't matched up to do it. She's also texted 1st about the same amount of times I've texted 1st and she added me on snapchat 1st if that means anything at all, I don't know.

What do you think this all means?

Update

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she just wants an casual relationship and doesn't want to be tied down. If you aren't up for this and you want a real relationship I think you should leave her alone because you will get hurt in the end

Most Helpful Guy

• she just wants to keep things casual cuz she can't get into a relationship if she's moving soon.

What Girls Said 6

• It means she's not looking for anything serious, just a casual relationship.

• this mean she likes you but also knows it won't go anywhere since she'll be leaving eventually and long distance relationships barely work out. so just enjoy your time with her until she leaves

• I think it neans exactly what she said, she wants to hang out and do more things together I don't know if thay means a little more but yea

• She is just looking for something casual

• She wants to hit it and quit it

• it means she's interested and wants to see what will happen

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!