How do I know if I'm gay?

Are there any signs or something?

The majority of people have suggested that I am bi and I think that may be true.. does that make me greedy? it makes me feel disgusting that I may only be into men for sex

714

Most Helpful Girl

• do you want to suck dick?

• I dont know.. there is something arousing about it

• also, I should have said 'straight guys' not 'normal guys'. just because you're gay or bi does not mean you're not normal. sorry about that! response to your update now. so are you saying you want to be with women but rather have sex with men only? or both equally?

• basically I prefer women all together but I would probably have sex with a man

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO THINK THAT WAY DON'T LISTEN TO THEM
    LISTEN TO GOD IT STARTED WHEN YOU WHERE JUST A CHILD

www.rebeccaruppresources.com/.../imgres-213.jpeg

ROMANS 1:20
    Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things, Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the CREATURE more than the Creator

GENESIS 6:4
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them

www.6000years.org/graphics/arabiangiantman.jpg

What Girls Said 6

• Do you want to have sex or be in a relationship with a boy?
    Do you want to have sex or be in a relationship with a girl?
    If you say yes to one or both about the boy and no to both about the girl than your gay. It is super straightforward

• I don't know to sex with boy no to relationship. both yes to females

• I think I might be bi

• there is nothing wrong with being bi. As long as you don't lead men on and make them think there is something more happening then it's fine.

• If your mouth waters when you see a penis, you may be gay.

• If you have any emotional or physical feelings towards dudes, like if you see yourself being with one in that way

• I dont want to be in a relationship with one.. but I often wondered about having sex with a guy and fount the idea appealing

• If you think ab it to the point of where you would do it or get arroused then yea

• You can't help what you like

• Do you have feelings for males or females? Do you tend to be attracted to males or females? Do you find yourself trying to impress males more than you do females? Do you fantasize about males more than you do females?

• I dont have feelings for males.. though the idea of being sexual with with one does kinda turn me on. though I still like females both sexually and romantically

• Obviously you're not gay then. I don't know. I have sexual thoughts about females, but I'm into males.

• Are ou attracted to guys? If the answer is yes, you're gay.

• I dont kbow if I am.. I also like females

• Are you attracted to men?

What Guys Said 13

• well, there are many small signs that could build up to give you your answer. if you catch yourself looking at guys more than girls, find more sexual arousal in men than women, or have a fair amount of distaste for the way women look, chances are you are gay. a lot of it is just understanding mentality.

It's also possible that you aren't, and you're just thinking too much about it. It's not uncommon for guys to go through a stage in life where they question it for a time.

best advice I can give you as a straight guy that has a lot of gay family members and gay friends, is to start out by watching different types of porn and see which ones peak your interest more. that'll be a pretty good indicator, and then you can make your later decisions from that point.

• sex sex sex hot steamy sex sex hot fucking sex fuck fuck hot sexy hot fuck sex steamy sex.

what was your first thought. be honest.

• if you find yourself romantically attracted to men then you might be gay

• not romantically.. maybe sexually tho

• is it ok/normal to be sexually attracted at 17? is that seen by others as ok?

• yes it's ok. in fact it's normal. once you hit puberty and start discovering sexual attraction any time after that is normal to feel attracted to one gender or another

• https://www.bartcop.com/romney-gay-cop.jpg

If you think this is sexy and not funny, then, well...

• Yeah. You like dick, you're gay.

• If you're physically attracted to men

• I think I am.. but only physically

• Do men turn you on? If so, then you're gay. Or at least bi-sexual.

• If you touch your penis bare handed then yeah it means u are gay.

• If you're attracted to penises you're bi at the very least.

• pretty much when you find yourself looking at the guys rather than the girls.

• Either you are or you aren't. Do you feel attracted to other guys, men, or boys and it's something you don't have control over, just something you feel but you don't choose to feel that way? If you do, then you are. What about girls, do you feel any kind of attraction in the same way, or do you not feel any attraction at all for any of them?

But if you are attracted to both genders then you would be bisexual.

• by the sounds of it and whst other people have suggested im probably bi

• If you just want to have sex with one, it means you're probably bi. Welcome to the club. That's assuming you like girls still.
    You can desire guys sexually but not romantically if that's your thing. I started off that way too. I could go romantic now though.

• @ update: That's something I thought of too. Like I was saying about now being romantically okay with guys, I haven't done it so I don't if that's really the case. Feels like I might be toying with them unintentionally.

As long as you are upfront that it's a sex only thing, it should be fine. That would be the case for anyone you get involved with like that. There are a lot of guys that would be fine with that. Some won't be, but you should have a clear conscious when not leading them on.

• Go to a gay club and have a very feminine looking gay man suck your cock in a bathroom stall and see if you get hard. If you do continue and bust in his mouth.

YOU ARE CONFIRMED GAY AFTER THAT.