I don't want to approach girls?

I'm sick of getting rejection from girls. I'm starting to having strong dislike girls. They are gold diggers. I wish girls approach me. It make my life easier

Girls reject me and think they are better than me. It annoy me.
Why don't girls approach guys?

97

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, you've been commenting this for several weeks now. I would suggest seeing a therapist as you seem to have some deep routed issues and frustrations. If you walk with a chip on your shoulder, people notice and its usually a dealbreaker for most people. Cultivate positive aspects that make you happy and will attract likeminded people to yours.

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I see it is if you don't try and then you won't succeed- regardless of how good you look you will get rejected sometimes in your life - it is inevitable that will happen and you just have to get on with it.

I've honestly lost count how many times I've been rejected or given the cold shoulder by a Girl and to be honest it doesn't really bother me anymore - it's not a big deal.

Some Girls sadly will be hard on Guys when rejecting them but of course the majority of them won't be. Girls don't typically approach Guys I've only been approached by a Girl once and it's never happened again - you have to do the work. Yes, it's unfair buts that's what you have got to do be brave and get out their. I was rejected just the other day at College and no big deal - I'm still here to tell the tale.

Rejection isn't a big deal it's only a big deal if you look at it negatively all the time.

What Girls Said 8

• 1. No they're not.
    2. So don't approach girls.
    3. Stop living life as if you're owed something.

• Girls are worthless human being. They are not worth for approach. That why I don't want friends with girls

• Double standard for men, free pass for women. @blonde401 might not be openly misandrist but her feminist peers are, so NAWLT doesn't apply. Some women are like that.

• @Wwwyzzerdd get a life.

• Some girls do approach men. I approached and started the conversation when I first met my boyfriend. Some girls are shy though to do it or some thinks it's wrong.

• Women do rarely do this. The expectation is for a man to initiate conversation.

• I'm not saying to change your opinion because before my boyfriend it felt like every guy just cared about sex than a serious long term relationship and since I'm a virgin. The guys I have dated didn't want to be with me.
      But everyone is different and you will find someone. Even better a girl approaching you.

• @Wwwyzzerdd yes that is true, I just never believed in that.

• So don't approach them then. No one is forcing you.

• Wow typical girl

• @jabbahut why I need to look at myself and change for girls? I don't think so. Why guys need to change attitude when girls did nothing wrong and don't need to change attitude? Oh please

• @jabbahut man it not my problem I don't care what u say about me. I post question whatever I like

• And I'd like to be a billionaire who can travel around the world and don't give a fuck about nothing & still here I am...

Come on ! pull yourself together!

• Then don't

• We feel the same way sometimes. What "type" of girls do you approach?

• U mad?

• Okay well do you send out any signals for girls to approach you? I've approached guys but they usually pass me a few times before or do something to let me know they are interested.

• All time but they are not interest in me

• I also have approached and asked out everyone of the guys I have dated. As have many of my friends...

• At least ur friends is lucky cuzi haven't get approach from any girls

What Guys Said 6

• Just jerk off then.

• Dude, man, bro rejection is normal, no need to dislike women for being honest about your feelings. our lives are too short to be worried about things like that. live life and have fun with it, if you find a woman that loves you along the way then good on you. I wish you happiness in life my friend.

• Thanks I appreciate it bro but dude I doubt it for find girl to love me

• I honestly stopped actively searching for relationships a few years ago knowing that I'd find the girl perfect for me eventually. and I have just that now, the woman that I love with all my heart. she's not a gold digger, I have no money. it just seems like you're after the wrong type of woman, or they just don't meet your emotional standards. I do agree that women should be more active in actually taking the first step with relationships but it's not how they were raised. just lay back and relax. take a break, if you don't feel whole as a person when you're single then you aren't ready for a relationship

• Not all are gold diggers. I personally like your lifestyle of being alone. I'm like that too. I focus more on spirituality and self-development than such silly and petty things

• then don't approach them

• Unfortunately there's no way around it if you're a guy, and what bothers, enrages me the most is that guys get labeled either lazy or a coward if they refuse to make the first move

• You have a really bad attitude. That is why you get rejected. But there's hope; if you change your outlook and approach, you might find someone willing to put up with your shit long enough to fall in love.