My friends keep preasuring me that I have to be with someone because I that have a lot of girls waiting for me, I dont like anyone what should I do?

I just want to know whats the best thing to doin this case

Most Helpful Guy

• You and only you can decide who you like and who you don't. You never start a relationship with a person you are not interested in. It's guaranteed to fail. I respect the fact that you are only 16 and don't just take girls you could get. Most 16 year old boys would love to have many to pick from. You are wise beyond your years. I'm sure your friends mean well, but I'm guessing they wish they had the opportunities you do. Never change who you are to accommodate what others want you to do.

What Girls Said 3

• Just ignore what you're friends say. If you're not ready to be with someone then don't be with someone.

• Don't be with anybody. If you don't want to be with someone right now then just stay alone.

• First thing you should do is find new friends... If they are pressuring you then they aren't friends, and secondly relationships are supposed to have a purpose, if you don't intend on having a log relationship with someone then I don't think you should get into a relationship. Don't let your "friends" pressure you into doing stuff you don't want to do.

• thankss
      you can messege me if you want to, i can actually use your advice for a while lol

• It won't let me send you a message :/

• then follow me

What Guys Said 0