I just have my crush's password for messenger and instagram what should I do?

• Look at messages
  • Look at messages if she has another crush
  • Nothing, Just try to get her in relationship ♡
    Vote C

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I say don't snoop! It could turn out very, very badly if she finds out you've looked through her private things and then you would get absolutely no chance at dating her. Text her or talk to her in private and say "Hey, I wanted to be honest with you because I really like you. I have your password for messenger and Instagram, but I didn't look through any of your things because I respect you and your privacy. You should change your password as soon as you can so no one else can figure it out." Or something along those lines.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you want her to do the same to you? Of course you wouldn't. Why would you do it to her. If you don't trust her, why be with her? Show the same respect that you would want from her. Always remember "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". You will be a much better person if you do this simple thing. It's very hard sometimes, but it's the right thing to do.

What Girls Said 4

• If you want any chance with her then I suggest you respect her privacy.

• Don't you dare look at her messages dude. Thats not right! You may be tempted (everyone is) but trust me it will only cause damage.

• Don't snoop.

• How tf did you get her password? And respect her privacy or else you'll never get a chance with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Its really dodgy and immoral but rather than looking at her messages maybe look at the things she's liked or try to find some interests