My boyfriend doesn't initiate dates?

My new boyfriend of 2 weeks, is so sweet and affectionate in person and through messages all day long. He texts me from sun up to sun down and he is always the initiator of that... he is quiet and has some trouble just with general conversation in person and doesn't like to talk on the phone though he will if i ask him to... but i feel he is definitely interested. He has already spoken about wondering if we will make it to marriage one day, he has asked about meeting my mom... however, he when we are together he talks about the next time we see each other... even as far as if we lived together one day but he doesn't really initiate the next time we will see each other... i kinda hem haw it up. He seems very much into me and just asked me to be his girlfriend 2 weeks ago so why doesn't he initiate seeing me? I've intitiated almost every date ( i drop hints snd he picks it up so its kinda 50 50 ) since our first. He always makes himself available if i want to see him though... he does have major insecurites snd was cheated on in the past... but why is he not initiating us seeing each other more?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Who knows humans are really God dam impossible cucumbers with anxiety. ASK. HIM. MAYBE.

What Girls Said 2

• He may have some deep rooted emotional issues. Be careful.

• Maybe he is shy