How's to tell a guy to not break his condem?

I not wanna have a baby ! Help. How to know if it breaks?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Get birth control pills ASAP. If you still live with your parents, get someone else to take you to the health department. BTW: For some people birth control pills do help acne. - Not sure your parents would buy that as the reason you are taking them though. (If they ever find out, tell them that's the reason.)

Keep wearing the condom as it protects you from STDs and helps against pregnancy. Neither condom nor birth control is 100% effective. The best way to avoid getting pregnant is to use both.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't just decide to have a baby without telling your partner first! That's rude and really mean. Talk to him and see if he's okay with it instead of trapping him like that.

• Oh sorry you said you didn't want to have a baby I'm so sorry 😂😂😂😂

• He should be able to know if it breaks, I don't know if guys can feel it or what but my boyfriend knew it broke the one time it happened us. Maybe try taking birth control pills as well as a condom, then you should be completely covered.

What Guys Said 3

• you seem illiterate. just don't have sex.

• Use an extra strong condom thats most known and not some cheap plastic bag condom. Besides if you dont want to get pregnant use extra birth control like pills.

• You can't tell someone... sometimes they tear; but it is rare.

What Girls Said 1