How many dates do you go on before you kiss someone? Or how much time?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say, because it depends on the chemistry between me and her. It's not likely it would be on the first date (but it's still possible). I would say probably more on the 2nd or 3rd date at the earliest, realistically. At the latest, it would be between 3-6 months, maybe a little longer. If we don't kiss by the end of the year after officially "being together", then I would definitely start to question our relationship status.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never a number it's always a feeling. when you want to, need to... and the other person is on board with it.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't go by number of dates I go by how I feel at the moment

• I agree with the other opinions here. It's not about time it's about comfort.

• When I'm comfortable.

• it doesn't really depend on how much time/dates you have to go to make out with someone, it like depends on a moment.

• For sure two or three

• First date for a kiss. No more than a month for sex. No exceptions.

What Girls Said 2

• I go with whatever I feel, usually 2-3 dates but for my boyfriend I already had sex on our first date haha.

• I don't even remember. hahah