Would YOU date a "HOT" person who sleeps around?

omfg some girls on gag 😂 god help some of youWould YOU date a idgaf if someone sleeps around its just that wouldn't date them. welcome to #gag , you get attacked for stating your #preferences!

• yeah
  • not uh
  • ew gross
    Vote C
would you think long term?

118

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Why would anybody date anyone who sleeps around?

• the gag virgins would and some people on here sleep around and expect people to date them 😂

• Ah yes. Well to each their own. It isn't my thing, but more power to them.

• No I would never date someone like that because it shows he cannot be trusted, it doesn't matter if he's hot or not, there will be plenty other guys who are hot. But why demean yourself staying with a guy who cannot love and respect you

• Nahh i wouldn't date the hoe either

• Absolutely not. I either have them for as long as I want to, which is usually for long term or not at all. It also depends on what you mean by " sleeps around ". If you mean having an affair with me as well as other women absolutely not. Having me for long term but secretly having one night stands or affairs with unknown third parties, again, absolutely not. Having an occasional threesome with another girl or an open relationship with another girl that I know of and know she ' s safe so to speak, that I might accept. Reluctantly, but I know men are men.

• Gross, no.

• Nope! Hoes are for hoes. I'm far from a ho, so there is no way I'm dating one. Unless the guy was genuine and committed to me and proved that he does not have any sexual transmitted diseases.

• Dude I so totally agree with you on that statement of getting bashed for stating preferences. I'm getting attacked right this moment 😂

• i know 😂 apparently I'm supposed to date sluts

• according to them "hot" girls sleep around and i would never get a "hot" girl because i dont like sluts. me too i can't take this site seriously anymore 😂 I'm just here to laugh at the dumbasses and troll them to death

• Wow, that opinion legit made me lose brain cells. Hot girls sleep around? And you won't get one because you don't like sluts? I'm dead 😂😂😂

• not if they are sleeping around on ME but idgaf what they did before meeting me

• There is a guy I work with... he is very hot. But I know he has a lot of notches on his bed post.

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't.

Props to the chick for the Black Sails pic/gif lol

• If I was single, totally. It's pretty rare to find a hot girl who hasn't slept around at least a little bit, at least around here in Tokyo. That said, no disrespect to those who wouldn't. I just never cared that much about these things.

• By sleep around, does that mean continuing to do so after we start dating with other people, or just did so beforehand? I assumed the latter.

• i would never think long term with a girl who sleeps around

• For me just hottest ones can be hard for long-term. The hottest I dated was a swimsuit model and I'm not the jealous or insecure type but it gets awkward and annoying when you just go to the bathroom for a few minutes at a restaurant and come back finding a random guy trying to pick her up, then get in the middle of it. One time isn't that big of a deal, after the thousandth time it gets really old, especially if the girl is sweet and isn't so firm about rejecting the guy upfront.

• Nope, I don't think I would.

• I would be more likely to date a girl who sleeps around if she is really attractive, but it would still turn me off a lot.

• I would.

• no chance. I've broken up with them the instant I can tell that they're starting to explore other guys as a sleeping around option. If they wanna do it, that's cool but I am under no obligation to put up with it in a relationship

• in this situation only if she was really hot , why else would a guy bother with her , she's obviously not relationship material