Can single men really fall in love for a married women given the right situation?

Non judgmental comments only please...

• Yes
  • No

523

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens, yes, they can. But, it would imply that the single man (and the married woman's) values were such that they would allow themselves to get into a situation where they fell in love with the married woman.

• That makes sense thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal, it happens, they fall in love with married women, women in a simple relationship, and usually, they fall in love with what it's impossible to have... at least most of the times...

• I hate this challenge thing, love is not a game!

What Guys Said 22

• No. I know several married women, that if I had met, before they married, I would be VERY interested in, and dated.
    They are married, committed, and by my personal honor, 'OFF LIMITS'!!
    I consider some of these 'sisters' and we have a 'sibling-like' relationship, but I cannot think of them sexually, or in any improper way!!

• I respect your opinion on this, but I am wondering if one do fall in love and can it ever be real? Or it is just some sort of challenge..

• I can't speak for other guys, but I can't. It's not that I can't if I tried, it's that I wouldn't try. Plus I've never seen anything wonderful and loving come out of an affair among any of the people I've known.

• Can anyone think of an affair that lead to a success story between the people who had an affair, like the wife/husband then got a divorce and then they got together and made the most wonderful and loving couple? I can't think of a single example. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some out there, but I would think it's ridiculously rare.

• Yes we never hear these stories. A lot of happy stories we hear are about men leaving their wives for another women.

• No, I was taught by my parent and being a Christian that you do not touch other people marriage for no reason. That woman belongs to that man. The single man has no business crossing the line. It is a sin against God. Adultery is wrong.

Adultery & the Bible

https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/topics/adultery

• What Does the Bible Say About Adultery?
      Why is adultery a sin? God’s commandments forbid adultery. It’s in the Bible, Exodus 20:14, NIV. “You shall not commit adultery.”

God created marriage at the beginning. It’s in the Bible, Matthew 19:4-6, “And He answered and said to them, ‘Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning “made them male and female,” and said, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh”? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.’”

To leave your spouse for another person may be legal, but it is adultery in God’s eyes. It’s in the Bible, Matthew 19:9, NKJV. “And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”

• My dear I think you should stop jumping into conclusion I am only asking question, I was never going to reciprocate even if he really loves me its too late you know..,.

• Not jumping to anything. Just answering your question. His behavior would be incorrect.

• of course they can. people can fall in love with people in any situation

• They can fall in lust...

Run, don't walk, RUN in the other direction!
    Don't even think about a would be adulterer.

Love your husband!!!

• Thanks thats what I am thinking too, but I still wonder if its real or just words!

• @Robin48 If I am being honest there is a love in me for everyone, I want to help them and I want to see them happy for the sake of God. And its not a sexual love - thats a sacred thing involving bodily devotion which I am not comfortable with anyone else. But my husband said the fact that I'm attractive, helpful and friendly can make it deceiving for other people. Its hard to know where the line is sometimes, I don't want to be assuming the worst of people either. I try my best you know!

• I pray and hope so. There is a love that is only for your husband and you. That is special and only share with one person. That your husband. We can love others. Marry woman can have other males friends. A marry can have female friends. There is a special place we do not let others go there. The only two people who can be there is the husband and wife. Being emotional and feeling warn for another human being has nothing to do wit sex.

• No, not love but infacuation, yes.

There is no enough faithfulness, honesty, empathy, and moral integraty for someone to be married on one side of the fence and screwing around on the other. 100% of the time the "other" relationship is usually just based on sex.

P. S. I served 9yrs in prison because my actions when I found out my wife was seeing some dude. I've never done a crime before either.
    It's dangerous water.

• if he's desperate sure

• Yes I have. It's not fair to either man though. Married women who cheat usually go back to their husbands. Leaving the single guy with broken hope and the husband is left with distrust of the wife forever.

• She is married, not dead.

• A large percentage of guys don't care if the girl is married. They care about their dicks.

• Oh dear, love is not just about dicks. Its about shared interest, personality and ability to get along and to care about the other person more than yourself

• I wasn't talking about myself.

• I thinking you're talking about LUST, not love.

• Correct brother,

• A man having feeling other then general love for another woman is wrong. The same if a woman having feelings other than general love for another man who is married is wrong. The man has lust which is wrong desire for the woman of the husband.

• You ask the question:
      Can single men really fall in love for a married women given the right situation? Yes

Can single women really fall in love for a marriage men give the right situation? Yes

Can marry men really fall in love for another marry women give the right situation? Yes

Can marry women really fall in love for another marry men give the right situation? Yes

Can marry men really fall in love for another single women give the right situation? Yes

Can marry women really fall in love for another single men give the right situation? Yes

• DEsire is one thing, falling in love is another feeling.

• Yes. But don't ever pursue her because it is extremely wrong even if she devorce her man for you.

• I think that's absolutely possible, however it's improbable that the relationship would work out since the married woman has the distraction of a steady relationship with another man, with the possibility of kids too.

• So sorry to hear that!

• Didn't think it was going to work long term either!

• Its possible. I have seen it happen. Its crappy if it does happen. But it happens.

• Thats the impression I'm getting from this poll. Thanks!

• that is so sick 😲😲😷😷

• yes, love doesn't care if you are married or not. it just happens

• I don't know surely you have control who you fall in love with

• I see. Then I better stay away 😔

• Yes, you do have control who you fall in love with. It calls self-control.

• Yes, it doesn't matter if she's married or not, she is still a person

• It is possible. Although not proper.

• I would say have a crush but not fall in love with a married women.

• This person says love which puzzles me

• i have actually fallen in love with a married women, she's my doctor and is a few years younger than me. I didn't know she was married until hearing how she had a husband. I guess it's the way that she presents herself by wanting to help and being like a mother to me. Like she tells me to eat healthy (she's a dietician) and work out for my better being and will get upset if I don't do so whenever I see her. It's sort a turn for me when she gets upset.

• I am naturally caring and always willing to help too. But I am like that with everyone. Maybe I'm being naive but I didn't think it could happen

• Of course... it happens all the time.

• Really? But presumably people don't act on those feelings

• He can have feelings for you but you decide what happens if he acts on then.

• Yes but can the feelings be real? Surely there's too much obstacle involved

• Attraction is innocent, it doesn't conform to the norms, or what's right or wrong. It doesn't care if the other party is married, or from a forbidden tribe, it just want to make a healthy good looking baby, and it tricks us through attraction. Nature wants what it wants! So any thing is possible...

• But can the attraction form real love, or is it an illussion?

• Unconditional love or "real love" is possible, but it's mostly a trick to have a baby. Our DNA carries infomatiom that is million years old. Our face, body, skin is all part of the DNA, and when you are attracted to a person, subconsciously your DNA wants to mix with the other person DNA. It's no difference than a fungus, one organism mixing with an other oranagism to sustain it self. To answer in short, it's mostly about the baby. You can also have unconditional love with your child, parents, and friends. But when it comes to partners it's mostly related to reproduction. Lol
      Good luck

• Thats very scientific, funny but makes sense. To be honest as we are both similarly intelligent and good looking, I do wonder what our child would look like😜😜😜. But thats not love or a basis for long term relationship..

What Girls Said 4

• yeah. a married lady might even be more attractive because they have to win her over, moreso than a single gal. plus, she's busy, has things to do, it's all risque and taboo.

• So its like more of a challenge?

• @dudegreat I have to admit thats a rather strange concept to me. But my question then is, if its just a challenge can it be real love? Or is it just a conquest?

• It can of course be real love. Or can start off as challenge and turn into real love.

• Sure. Does a decent, good woman allow a single man close enough for pure attraction to develop into anything resembling love? Nope.
    Love takes effort. It doesn't happen from afar, and it needs to be nurtured to occur

• yes it's very possible

• It's absolutely possible. then it comes down to how the married person feels and wants to then deal with the situation.