Do you fall in love easily?

Sadly, nowadays it's very rare for me to fall in love =/

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

95

Most Helpful Guy

• I never been in love and have a hard time connecting with girls but it's not entirely a bad thing. that just means when the right person comes along and you feel that spark you'll know it's real and you have someone special so it's worth the wait. I think a lot of people fall in love way to easy that they really just confuse it for lust and end up getting hurt when it doesn't work out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, no. I am a really difficult person. And that's a really negative thing.

What Guys Said 4

• I've found that I came to a point where the only time I start falling for a girl is if we sleep together and the stars align just right. If something seems magical there, I'll start falling for her (very rarely happens). It was so rare for me to fall for a girl in this way that when I found the second girl who had that effect on me when the vast majority were duds, I married her.

• Its slightly easy, and yet it isn't for me. I will have to be talking for weeks straight, to decide if i like her, once dating, i wait another few weeks ti see if i love them, or if they're just lust.

• Not really. Love is a very important thing to happen easily.

• Yeah way too easy

What Girls Said 8

• More or less. I crush extremely easily on people, it doesn't last all that long usually, though. But normally they're people that are 100% out of reach, so maybe that's why it stops after a few weeks again. :'D

• I'm so cold hearted I can be with a guy and dgaf about him I hardly care about them so when I fall I fall hard.

• I fell very easily for my boyfriend lol

• I never fall in love so not easily

• It depends on if I allow myself to fall for that person.

• Nope

• Yes sometimes.

• nope