I keep rejecting girls because of my past. Why do they always think I am looking forward into a relationship?

So during these last years a lot of girls/women have asked me out or let me notice that they are interested in me but I end up rejecting all of them because I just don't want to be in a relationship.

I love to hang out with them most of the time but I just don't see myself functioning well in a relationship. In any to be clear. They also tease me sexually and I just don't react to it as much as they would expect.

I've been damaged by my past because of a horrible skin problem and now that I no longer have it, I can't overcome the damage it did to me. I tried fixing it with professionals but I can't. No girl was interested in me back then when I had that problem so now I just don't give 2 shits in that sense.

Does anybody know a movie about this kind of scenario?

What Girls Said 1

• So what? People give a shit about appearance. I am pretty sure that even in the past -when you had the skin problem-, you wouldn't be eager to date an unattractive woman. I hate it when people are hypocrites about that. I mean, they think it's shallow when chicks reject them due to their appearance, yet they don't consider it shallow when they reject ugly women.

• I would date a girl with skin problems today. Not fat because it's the opposite lifestyle of what I do.

• Still. You are shallow about something, yet you expect people not to be shallow about your own condition. We are all shallow to some extent, you have to realize that.

What Guys Said 1

• They see u as attractive and most probs don't know about ur past it's not their fault they like you mate