Would you date an identical twin?

148

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure I would.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have considered it, and still would. But not because she is/has a twin. If anything, I would hesitate to date one because of THAT reason. But it's not a deal-breaker. I'd only hesitate because it's understandably difficult to tell the difference between them - unless I've gotten to know both of them to know the difference. Not that I would date both of them - just hang out with both of them.

What Girls Said 13

• It's super funny. My fiance has two sisters (not twins). The older is married to a guy who is an identical twin.
    The younger is married to a guy who is an identical twin (not the same set of twins).

Both their families came over to my fiance's parents' house once and the brothers were there and it was like DOUBLE TAKE DOUBLE TAKE DOUBLE TAKE all night long lmao

• And to answer your question... sure, in some alternate universe, I would.

• what about this universe

• I mean... I'm with my fiance. And he's not a twin, identical or otherwise, and I can't see myself not with him.

• Yes if I could tell them apart - there was a medical student at my school who also had a twin - would have dated him if he liked me.

• As a fraternal twin, I would.

• Yeah sure

• Yes I would

• Sure

• Yea I don't see a problem I should be able to tell the difference

• FARK YEAH!

• Yes. Why wouldn't I?

• I would because their personality will never be same, but I would also need to see the difference.

• Of course I would

• But of course why wouldn't I lol anyway I have identical twins friends and I'm able to spot the differences between them so

• Are you one? If you are call me 😘

What Guys Said 7

• Sure why not, but I also hope the other twin doesn't try to sneak in on me and have sex with me! LOL!

• Ja, aber sicher.

• No..

• Yes, I would.

• I did once, yeah.

• totally would!!!

• does it count that i'm dating triplets?