Would you date an identical twin?

148

Most Helpful Girl

• It's super funny. My fiance has two sisters (not twins). The older is married to a guy who is an identical twin.
    The younger is married to a guy who is an identical twin (not the same set of twins).

Both their families came over to my fiance's parents' house once and the brothers were there and it was like DOUBLE TAKE DOUBLE TAKE DOUBLE TAKE all night long lmao

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And to answer your question... sure, in some alternate universe, I would.

• what about this universe

• I mean... I'm with my fiance. And he's not a twin, identical or otherwise, and I can't see myself not with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have considered it, and still would. But not because she is/has a twin. If anything, I would hesitate to date one because of THAT reason. But it's not a deal-breaker. I'd only hesitate because it's understandably difficult to tell the difference between them - unless I've gotten to know both of them to know the difference. Not that I would date both of them - just hang out with both of them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE