If a sober guy makes out with a very drunk girl is that taking advantage and should he be trusted? Advice please?

So I met this guy through a friend, we've been talking a lot... He came over the other day because I was throwing a party and he came late so by the time he got there I was wasted and he was sober... And I was all over him and we started making out a lot and he started putting his hands down my pants and felt my butt a lot but that's it... I tried getting him to sleepover but he left later. Well he wants to comeover for drinks and I want him to but that means he would have to sleepover and I'm kind of nervous about it because he probably wants to fuck. And I am a virgin and am only ever flirty when I'm drunk so I definitely gave him the wrong impression. I don't know what to do though because I like him but he doesn't know I'm a virgin. I'm 18 he's 21.

I don't want him to be pissed off if he tries to have sex because I'm not going to do it with him.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't sleep with you or stay over. That's kind of a plus sign! But yeah expectations may be quite different. You're going to actually have to you know talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably thinks your an easy fuck.

• Update: guarantee he only wants to fuck you because you seem easy to sleep with, sober or not.

Classic "fuck the drunk girl" asshole. Don't invite him over

• Good call. Plus, I'd be worried about him raping you, frankly.

• Really? You think he'd go that far? That definitely put thinks in perspective for me. Thanks girl.

What Guys Said 4

• Make up you mind what you want from this guy before you go wasting his time and giving him the wrong idea from another "sleepover".

• yeah if the girl is drunk and he is sober , that would be a red flag for me , unless there was some reason he couldn't drink such as he drove his car there , but still it seem like a red flag

• You took advantage of him already. And you don't even know it. You seem confused. Do him a favor and cut'm. Just cut'm off. Before it leads to one of those "so called" rapes. Seriously.

• I did? What now I am confused please explain because I really like him, sober or drunk, I just don't want to lose it right away even though I tried to get him to sleepover once. Thats because I had 15 shots and wasn't thinking.

• 15 shots? Leave this guy alone.

• Well he knew I had that much I even told him and he was watching me take shots too. But yeah I'll tell him I don't feel comfortable with him coming over anymore.

• I agree, he thinks you are an easy hookup.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!