When she gave me her number, did she give it to me because she needed my assistance for work or did this girl want a relationship with me?

I met a girl at work and she would contact me 2-3 times a week through work chat, email and phone for 4 months.
She offered to buy me candy and coffee and when I declined she got very upset
She would smile and tell me to have a good weekend.
After 4 months, On Thursday, she contacted me to assist her with a computer which I let her borrow which so I sat next to her and we talked about work, school and she asked me where I lived for about 30 minutes. I told her to contact me the next day so I can assist her with work further.
The next day Friday, she sent me a chat with Hi, my name. I would like to speak to you. Please call me at her personal cell phone number with a smiley face emoji and I told her that I wanted to contact her earlier. She said she was busy earlier.
Since I was busy assisting somebody else when she sent me the message, I chatted with her instead and helped her with the computer through chat.
The following week Monday, she contacted me and said she can either meet me or I can go to her to drop off the computer to me. I went up to her floor to pick up the laptop.
Update: The next day Tuesday, she contacted me again so I helped her and her boss and she smiled at me thanking me for assisting her with the computer. That day in the evening, I texted her personal cell phone number at 8pm and 3 hours and 30 minutes later at 11:30pm in the evening she responded with
8pm: Me: Hi, Name, It’s (My Name), How is everything is going
11:30pm Her: Hi, (Name), Everything is fine. Thanks.
Her: Is there something you need help with?
12am Me: Im just saying Hello
She never responded back to the text message and she avoided me for 2 month until she finally sent me a message and mentioned Hope you’re doing well with a smiley face.
After a while, she saw me in the elevator and she screamed it's been a while: I've been stalking you.
I asked her a work related question and she responded and then I said see ya later but she didn't respond and walked away.

20

What Girls Said 2

• Seems like she's just being friendly, there is nothing there that indicates interest to me

• Ok. So she gave her number for work purposes?

• For no reason whatsoever, you were trying to move it into another territory and you got rebuffed so you're trying to read into any of her gestures as being more than they are.

• Ok. She shouldve only gave me her work number rather than her personal number then

• "She would smile and tell me to have a good weekend."

I love how guys seem to think politeness automatically means we must want their dicks 😂

• That's not only thing she did.
      Based on this "She would smile and tell me to have a good weekend.", many girls do that.
      This doesn't mean anything.

• I think you're a dumbass and she's just being polite

• How come she told me she was stalking me?

What Guys Said 0