Girls, Ladies would you date an Asian guy?

If yes explain why and if no explain why and include opinions and details..
I've heard and seen well I guess it is often in media stereotypicalized that Asian men are not well masculine or can't do any thing by them selves... or is killed off... Ex. TWD, Fast and furious series... and ladies if you have dated an Asian guy what was your likes and dislikes?

Updates:
Through my experience I guess I've made a decent impression if I don't open up much or attempt to be nice... Ex. A while ago but First day of high school (new school) I've overheard girls saying I'm cute, intelligent looking etc. but fast forward a week they took back what They said because well I didn't like the attention and all the dirty looks from the other guys... I couldn't stand it.. my high school at the time was a joined campus with middle school and I was a freshman...
any ways here I am 4-5 years later getting shot down or ignored or well I guess being put in the friend zone Etc... so I was wanting opinions and I guess a logical explanation rather than theories or hypothesis made up from my experience or observations...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I don't like to put a whole race into a box, in my experience, the Asians I have attempted to date I have found a lack of attraction on my end. I'm not the type that likes a bad boy whatsoever, but I just find Asian guys (so far) too... earnest all the time. Don't really take what they want. I love a nice guy during the day, but I want to know that at night they're gonna be able to sweep me up and be manly. These guys just haven't had that in them in my personal experience.

But I'm still not gonna say "all Asians". If a guy came up to me and had the mix of nice & masculine that I was looking for I'd 100% date him, and him being Asian would never be an issue.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I love dating Asian guys (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese,) they are so cute and adorable, most I've dated are very considerate towards me. We always have so much fun! Though I have dated Latinos and even white European, I love how diverse men can be, physically and personality wise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would and have done that, well maybe it sounds bias because I'm Asian but I do find Southeast/East Asians attractive. Not those skinny looking Asian guys though, more like guys that looks like Nichkhun or Lee Joon. I would be cautious of their wiener size though, in general they are average but I was unlucky sleeping with someone who was tiny (2-3"?)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Asian, and i like Asians.
    I like masculine guys though. Tall and fit. Like a head or two taller than me.

I also dont care about race, I just love men who are passionate at what they do or are dominant/straightforward. (But not like violent dominant)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... i think they seem very family oriented.. nice people and kind hearted..

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe I don't know

0|0
    0|1
  • there's a cutie Asian in my uni class and would defs date

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I've noticed in high school that some Asian guys liked me and they were nice to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not they look like pussys

0|0
    1|1
  • No. I like a little body hair.

1|0
    1|0