Are tall and shy girls attractive?

I'm tall (5'7 inches) and shy , when people talk to me I really don't know what to say so I smile and avoid eye contact, well I like this guy and I'm so shy I can't even look at him but I hope he notices me and well all and all I just wanna know if guys find a tall shy quiet girl attractive or do they dislike it?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you said tall, I was thinking 6'4" or higher.

5'7" is smaller than me (5'10").
    The trait itself though, it depends how shy. I know people who are shy and completely shut out everyone around them. Thats not attractive, especially when I am just trying to be friendly.

• nope I do not shut people out...
      I am just in a constant fear about what people think about me

• In that case, just talk to the person you fancy. Its far better getting it out there.

You can't please everyone. There is a time and a place to worry about what someone thinks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them can be attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• To be honest, I do find a girl like this attractive. I think it's cute, and it makes me want to get to know the girl that not many others do.

• Yeah, i'm 5,6 and i love tall and shy girls, mainly the ones that aren't very social

What Girls Said 0