What is the worst thing about dating?

just curious on others' experience

712

Most Helpful Girl

• The worst things r disrespecting your partner, leave him without any reason, suddenly changing your mind towards your partner, ignore em, make hm feel bad bcz of you and many more...

Most Helpful Guy

• putting the time, money, and emotion into a girl that throws it all away when things aren't perfect for her.

What Girls Said 6

• 1. Telling your weakness and later down the line having that used against you
    2. Finding out the other person still has feelings for an ex
    3. If your working or have children, putting a guy in your busy schedule.
    4. Long phone convos and drawn out txting convos.

• The initial anxiety until you feel comfortable with each other. Which is sometimes flavoured by both peoples past relationship experience.

Other than that it's probably when you first get intimate and the usual clumsiness of that. As to when and as to how you connect. Because some people have wonderful relationships but they just don't work out sexually. Which gets really awkward to address for some people. Some will become swingers. Others don't get past a mixed reaction where one likes it but the other didn't.

• For me it's a tie between the amount of money I blow and insecurities about my partner. Hbu?

• I also feel similar towards those two things. Also the time one invests in another person to later find out one is more commited than the other.

• Tell me about it. it just never ends lol

• tell me about it, it never ends lol

• Actually finding a guy that wants to date you. I run into many that wants to sleep with you but refuses to date you or even pay for a date. ITS HILARITY at its finest.

• Learning the reasons why guys don't pay for the first date anymore (they date hundred of other girls and act like suspicious gold digger)

• I think actuallly asking that person is the worst because you never know what they are going to say. But the worst is when someone cheats on you.

What Guys Said 11

• Sending out a text the next day/later that night saying it was nice to meet them and then they say they weren't feeling a connection or they straight up ignore you. I've gotten so used to not getting a 2nd date that I really dread sending out that text.

Other than that being led on really sucks.

• The worst thing about dating is dating.

• Having to break up with a girl who really likes you and has done nothing wrong- you're just not feeling it.

• Finding the next date

• In my experience, it's expensive.

• Making the initial approach.

• When you find "the one" who is perfect and you love unconditionally, and she loves you back even more. You grow to be inseparable and then she dies and you never want to love anything again and are just left waiting and missing her. That's what really sucks in my experience.

• All the timewasters.

• well i never dated before (being anti-social is different).
    but i think its fine just to get along casually as if you're talking to a friend,
    although you might get into a relationship later time, but it won't happen when dating, so just talk like as if talking to friend and chat casually + eat something together if both side agrees to eat

• Actually approaching somebody, and asking them out...