It is wrong to date a girl that is 14 years old if I am 17?

• yes
  • no
  • maybe
    Vote C

36

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a little young. 15 would be okay, but 14 is... I don't know. It's not a big age difference, but she is just entering the teen years while you are almost exiting them. Two different stages in life.

It'd make it difficult to have a successful relationship with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong in dating. So many people, who's whole life is based round sex. will assume quite wrongly, that dating means sex. It doesn't!

Stay legal, and within those bounds, do what you like. It is no one else's business apart from yours, hers, and your respective parents.

What Girls Said 2

• That's not totally wrong. There's only a 3 year age difference but, considering I am 15, I can imagine dating a guy who's 18. But still, there'd be too much of a difference between your thoughts, your friends, your academic life and all. If you really love her then go ahead and date her but if you're just looking for someone to kill time with, she's not an option.

• Definitely!

What Guys Said 5

• No but dude she is just kid not a girl it's okay if you date a 16yr old or older or wait for 2 years until she turns 16

• Legally, she is still a child.
    Doing what your hormones will tell you to do would be a crime.

• Yes. Disgusting.

• Yes totally wrong

• I think 16 is age of consent in most states.