I let my family control me?

I let my family control me, i come from a conservative backround, my mother was a very strict conservative lady and our childhood was a lot about sitting at home and doing nothing because everthing was ''bad'', love, sex wass gross and school and work was the most important, it created a fued between my siblings, for example , my bro and young sis are very much a like, pretty boring, very shy and me and my sister are very open, social, naive, dependable and the two who got the most attention, because of that my bro and young sis gang up on us and made us feel guilty by calling us selfish for living are life and being social...

like we dont deserve to have relationships and people around us that love us... i am 24 now and i just realized how brainwashed i was, i live on my own now, but the pain of my past follows me everywher i go, i feel like i let my past ruin me and i feel like i listened and pleased anyone but myself... i also have no friends now... how can i regain?

12

What Guys Said 2

• You shouldn't let your pass define you, being social with people is the thing you are correct about and you are doing it right!!! Your younger siblings will have a harder time. Keep moving forward Spearhead the world is my favorite phrase it means screw what people say and do your best. Can I be a friend? We can talk normally about petty things no pressure 😊

• i know but I've lost so much, 24 and i feel so alone, like no friends, no family

• 24 is still young you ain't at the end of your life yet you have a long way to go relax. What do you like to do for free time or fun? Can I follow you?

• i don't know but i have the same Problem

What Girls Said 1

• You keep asking this question and people give you suggestions, but you ignore them. I don't understand what exactly are you trying to achieve.