Is it ok for a woman to drool over some guy she seens on TV while sitting next to her husband?

Imagine a situation where you are sitting in front of the television with your wife and some guy appears on TV and keep in mind that this guy is not even a celebrity or some famous artist. Then she makes sounds like oh wow!!! Hmmm! And he's nicely shaven.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine considering the fact that males keep making such comments when there are hot women on TV. I think it's only fair when females do the exact same thing.

• I think out of respect for each other, it's not fair for one partner to do in front of the other. Two wrongs don't make a right

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. You need to realise the guys women pick to be their husband isn't the guy she has the most sexual attraction for. When it comes to marriage, women care more about stability and provider power than being a stud. Hence, why so many men end up in sexless marriages.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's fine? It's out of your spouses control, just someone you see on tv for a couple of minutes at most. It's the same thing with celebs!

• Dgaf