Do super in shape guys go for not super in shape girls?

I like this guy and he is in fantastic shape. His muscles have muscles. Anyway, I'm not all that in shape though. I'm not fat, I just have a few curves. I love my body and work out when I can, but am hardly a gym rat. Now, I know that I'm good looking and have a good personality. However, do super in shape people only like to go out with other super in shape people?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• This is like saying do super fat girls go out with fit boys. Its personal preference, you can't even generalise something like that

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not super fit - I'm at a healthy weight and I exercise every now and then but I still have some belly fluff. A few months ago, I met a guy who, like yours, had muscles on muscles on muscles! We got to talking and he said that he wanted a gym rat girl to date, but he was more than willing to just hook up with me lol. I considered it but decided that he might accidentally kill me with his muscles while banging haha.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm very fit and excercising is part of my lifestyle but I don't expect my girl to have 6-pack abs or even be close to a fitness-shape. It makes my day if she takes care of her health by eating healthy and excercising once in a while.

• If they did itd be purely an ego thing, maybe he'd enjoy a workout partner, go ask him.

• You mean fat girls? Well it has been known to happen.

• Yup, I prefer my girlfriend to be a tad softer, while she prefers her men to be ripped so we're a good match. We both like to stay in shape, I simply take it a bit further than she does

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of people - even those who workout - go with personality first and looks second. I'm curvy but relatively toned and have been out with super fit guys.

• Totally depends on the guy