Do girls actually HATE that one girl that they are insecure of? Boyfriend's female friend?

So do u girls really hate that one female friend of your boyfriend that you're insecure of? Provided you know they flirt and stuff. Like do u blame your boyfriend or hate that girl too?

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens, I would say not HATE but definitely dislike and the reasons are simple yet unjustified.

Lack of self confidence and territorialness. As in, Monica dislikes Kate because Kate is friends with Monica's boyfriend and Monica perceives, even imagines, that Kate could go after her boyfriend. This is Monica having territorial instincts. But, Monica's own insecurities leads to the territorialness.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi Anon,

I'd say yes for this but for me, I dont hate her. I am more to have that pity on her although I won't say it out loud either to her or him. I think he might got irritated if a girl is being too much flirty when he has nothing to do with her even if she is his friend. Pity is pity, but Im not going to let my guard down on her and just chill.

I deal with my insecurity since if the girl knows about it, Im sure she will try to dig it even more. What I done is just simple- dont buy any shits even if it is your boyfriend's female friend, even if you have worst insecurity, even if you can't trust him if they both were alone. This is easy saying than done honestly.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't actively flirt with a female friend if I had a girlfriend. But I wouldn't blame my girlfriend for being insecure - I'd be the same in her palce.

• i think its the girl and the bfs fault, why is she flirting with her taken friend and why the hell does he have such a friend to begin with?

On the other hand i've noticed that a lot of taken girls seem to flirt with guys casually, but sometimes go as far as seductively trying to lurre them in, no idea why.

• I find that people find flirting with friends that are opposite genders. I've been best friends with a guy for 10years. We don't flirt we've had relationships. But people always said we were flirting and never have. Just how people see it

• @CrazynKinky SIngle guys like when girls flirt with them (taken ones too but do it much much less) girls though... they seem more likely to flirt , at least from what i've seen so far, taken girls are much more comfortable flirting with guys than taken guys are with girls, I don't know why but if the guy likes the girl it can get ugly quickly.

• This is a really good question.

• let's see some claws coming out on this question 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, maybe not HATE though. If I'm insecure about another girl then I get jealous and start disliking them for it, even if they are the nicest person in the world. Literally can't stand them because the jealously just clouds my judgement. I'd blame both too. I wouldn't want my boyfriend having anything to do with her and would question why he acts this way (even if he thinks it's totally innocent). It's just jealously really. If I'm not insecure about another girl then I'm fine though lol. This is all going on past experiences lol.

• Well, by forbidding your boyfriend from having female friends isn’t the answer because he will most likely secretly resent that you are trying to control his friendships. So I would just accept them, try to get a long with them, and get over my trust issues.

• My fiancé has a few female friends but he never flirts with them. I don't hate any of his female friends, they are my friends too now

• hated the girl only because it sounded like she was flirting and she would call every night at 2 in the morning to "complain about her ex bf". Like seriously? And then she goes and bosses my boyfriend (now ex bf) around telling him to pick her up from somewhere and to take her home? TF is that. I should have thrown him out for that, if it were me doing all that stuff and i had some guy calling me at 2 in the morning I know he would be calling me all kinds of names and telling everyone what a whore i was. What an asshole.

• I wouldn't say hate, but I would dislike her. If they are flirting together then my boyfriend is also to be equally blamed like her. I would tell him to stop because it hurt me and tell the girl to quit flirting with him.

• Well I don't hate her even though I might say it, but I hate how much time my boyfriend spends texting her ass

• I dont think I'd hate her unless she openly disrespects me. But I wouldn't like her around if I sense that if she gives a green light, he'll take it.

• Well I don't know any of my bf's friends yet but I used to know a lot of girl friends of one of my ex boys. And I was never jealous of them, we were getting along well. They were and remained my friends too.

• Lol hate is a big word but I certainly don't like her simply because they know each other more

• My boyfriend is not allowed to have any female friends or non of that crap. He won't allow me to have any male friends either so... it works out.

• I don't hate them. Just don't like them, trust them, or want to ever be around them.

• Yes thats the insecurity and why does he need a girl best friend when he already have me

• I won't be too jealous unless he focus on one particular girl. Good luck!

• Well, if she was there first... what is there for me to do? Lol but I will blame myself for not being his best friend, that is why he has other girl friends.

It does make me cautious, but if he has girl friends, I will have guy friends also. Make things even.

• If my boyfriend is spending time with another girl and giving me reasons to feel insecure, then yes I would hate that one girl. If she was also overstepping her boundaries I certainly wouldn't be a fan and both my boyfriend and her would know about how i feel asap

• I think the girl doesn't like herself enough to tell the boyfriend "stop flirting with that B"

• It's definitely not hate towards her but if my boyfriend disrespected my feelings enough to flirt with other women then blame me for feeling insecure about it he'd be out on his ass