I feel bad because I really like him but?

I haven't been talking to this guy for very long. Maybe almost a month at most. We have been talking a lot and for days at a time I was even staying at his house. We have briefly talked about where this is going as I expressed that I wanted a relationship. He said he wants to take it slow as "we don't really know each other and I'm the type of guy to where I won't ever break up with someone. I put up with a lot of shit". For me, I hate to say it this way, I get bored if I don't seem to be getting what I want and typically will go find entertainment elsewhere. I really like this guy, but the fact that he wants to take things so very slow is really turning me off. I don't want to just drop him as I would if it was another guy because I really like him, but I'm starting to get impatient and bored. I've already expressed all of this, but it doesn't seem to change. We already act as if we're together yet he doesn't want to commit. Help?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he doesn't want you for a long term thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• you sound like a typical fuck girl.

• Ok, but that doesn't really help meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• so where is the opinion

• Dump him, and get someone who moves at the same pace as you :),

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• He's taking it slow because of women just like you. Time to move on and spare him.

• yep agreed anon