Girls, do you use facebook when deciding whether to date a guy or not?

Like when you meet a guy and add him on facebook do you stalk his account to see if you would date him or not?
And if he didn't have much activity, photos, likes and friends on his profile would that be bad? Would you think he's a boring guy with no social life?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• When I have the opportunity, I'll definitely scan the Facebook page of a guy I like. let's be clear, I won't do this for I guy I'm not interested in. Usually, it's just to see what things we have in common, so they can be topics of conversations in the future. for example, if there a pictures of him in a different country, then there would probably be a great story behind it. I would flat out ask about the picture from 6 months ago... But just ask if he's travel before, where to etc.

• But if you went to see his profile and you say almost no activity, very few pictures with almost no likes would you take it as he's boring and has no social life?

• no, not at all. probably a more interesting person in real life

What Girls Said 3

• No I wouldn't use Facebook to decide that. I'd prefer to get to know him on a date before deciding whether to go further or not. Unless he has hate towards anything all over his Facebook page, then no I wouldn't use it as a deciding factor.

• No I don't use Facebook to decide that.

• No...

What Guys Said 0