If someone is rude to you?

I used to date guys, some even for 4 years and the moment they were rude to me, or disrespected me I would have no issue with breaking up with them and never looking back. Now I'm in a relationship of 2 years and no matter how rude he is to me, I can't seem to break up with him for good? Has this happened to anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause you love this particular guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That is probably because you have a soft spot in your heart for him. We all have been there. Taking back our exes. Tolerating their bullshits all because we were chemically induced with a substance in our heads that makes us see them through a rose coloured glasses (in love). We compromise a little bit of ourselves when we are in a relationship and it can be both good and bad but in your case it's bad because you lost your principles. You lost the sense of who you are. The person who didn't take bullshit from anyone and he is taking you for granted each time he is rude knowing full well you wouldn't walk away. He is starting to respect you less and I dont think overlooking that in the name of love is worth it. Like all of us who went through this there will come a time when this will come to light and you will then finally decide to leave.

What Guys Said 2

• no i dont date rude girls

• I'll keep behave good with it

What Girls Said 0