Have you ever wanted to f*ck someone?

Have you ever wanted to f*ck another guy/girl even though you're in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have I ever wanted to have sex with someone? Yes, I have. But only if I was married and my wife was the person I wanted to have sex with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope but if it was to happen i would think about my sexual life with my partner and clear my thoughts on what's "wrong"

What Guys Said 9

• I think of doing everyone I see. Random girls walking on the street, every girl here, friends, exs, lovers, grannies

• Yes I did but I have never been in a relationship

• Of course. I didn't chop my balls off when I got married.

• Yeah, you don't lose all attraction, you simply become committed to one.

• nope

• Yes I have

• Yeah I want to do this on you babe :p

• yeah I want to but I'm not that lucky

• My girlfriend's little sister. I fucked her on her birthday the day she turned legal.

What Girls Said 3

• No, because the usually the person im with is very good in bed and pleases me. Its not enough time in the day for me to try to sleep around with different men if I had a boyfriend

• I mean when you walk down the street and see a hot man, do you think dang i'd like to do him?

• Nope, I'm perfectly happy with my SO.

• Yeah omg 😂but I'm perfectly happy with my boyfriend