Who's more likely to physically assault their partner, the guy or the girl?

• The guy
  • The girl
  • They are equally as likely
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Globally (not just the Western countries), guys are more likely to inflict harm on their partners. Take a look at the Middle Eastern countries where girls are thrown acid in their faces just for either declining a marriage proposal or rejecting a guy she's not interested in.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls, because guys know that it's illegal to hit a girl, but girls sometimes abuse that right and hit the man.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it depends on the person. Some people are more aggressive and/or temperamental than others, regardless of gender.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm going to guess men are the victims of more physical and physiological assaults in their relationships but I'd think women would be the obvious choice for the number of severe cases and hospitalization.

• A country without many rules, the man for sure
    A country that is highly structured, the women def

• No doubt in my mind: Girls are more likely to assault a guy.

Worse assaults are more likely by men.

• being a guy I think guys are more likely to assault their partner please don't take this personally it's just want I think

• I'm not offended , I know the real answer backed up by my pyschology course. I want to know what people generally think.

• thanks dude for understanding