Girls, Ladies why do you become so hot and cold close then distant? when it's still in the courting stage? I feel like she trying to seduce me?

One minute you give us the puppy dog eyes when we lock eyes and the feelings/vibe Is all warm and lovely

then ANOTHER day you become mean cold and distant like that great time we had didn't mean nothing

2

What Girls Said 2

• Not saying its an excuse but our hormones are our worst enemies! We can go 0-10 quickly if its around our time of the month! Luckily with the wonderful patients of my fiance, i have learned to control it! Also she could be on birth control! I was a pure bitch when I was on the shot! Id get frustrated with everything that moved! So I immediately got off of it!

• I don't do that. Maybe other girls do it to "play hard to get" or something like that. I'm not sure