Do you fall in love easily?

I fall in love easily and I hate it, it's something that I can't control.
I may fall in love, but I do play hard to get.
Also, many people think that i'm a heartbreaker because of the way I look.
But when it comes to someone I fell in love with, i'm really shy.
Do you also think that someone who falls in love easily is a 'slut'?
Because some people called me that and i'm curiousssss~!
--

And am I the only one who forgives people easily because I don't want feel alone?
Like, forgiving your boyfriend easily because you don't want him to leave you.

--
Feel free to share your opinion! ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• Fall in love doesn't happen easily. Love is strong, it survives storms. What you may feel is just passion, strong attraction, maybe even you just like too much. Sometimes people think it's love, but it's not. Love comes with the time, it takes time.

• You're right, sorry for my stupidity.

• You're not stupid at all. What you feel is often confused with love, we all can make this mistake, principally when we get carried away about liking someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call it "fall in love". I'd call it "attraction because of my teenage hormones" lel. I feel attraction v easily, and that does not make me a slut. I cannot help it. However, when I met my crush right now I knew he was the guy I wanted. He was different from all the others, so all of my other attractions faded away. Only his stayed. Then, I found out that I kind of 'fell in love' for the first time I guess.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah I do

• no. I am the same way. every girlfriend I dated I fell in love with. it just takes that one person to love you back.

• I wear my heart pn my sleeve, and yes I get feelings more easily this way, but theyre true and real :)
    When it ends, it hurts just as if I took a long time to fall in love.

• Not love but yep I get attached too quick :P

• No..

• you're not the only one, dont worry

What Girls Said 3

• Bahaha nice pose man. Twinning it.
    I like people easily but it's very surface-level and easy to move on from. Actually falling in love with someone is rare for me

• Yes sometimes.

• It's rare I meet a guy who I fall for but when I do , I fall hard. I find it so difficult to get over him. I can control my emotions but not my feelings. So I don't show how hurt I am or how much I still love him, but I secretly care about him and want him still 😰