Is it weird for an 11 grade girl to date a 9 grade boy?

I'm 16 turning 17 this summer and he is 15 turning 16 this summer. We both like each other but I don't want anyone to laugh because he is in a lower grade than me.

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Age barrier is barely anything lol. This one girl thought i was a lot older when i asked for her number she was 16 im 17 so i just walked away.
    But i saw her again one time and she approached me instead and gave her number lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im 24 this year, men I went out with this year had been about 19. It doesn't matter. If he makes you happy and you make him happy, go for it. Age is nothing. It's the 21st century people get that age isn't a big deal.

What Guys Said 2

• it's unusual but there's nothing wrong with it

• No but I know In other countries it's not like America where people don't really care who you date

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!