Will I be single forever?

So I'm a 18 years old guy (the age that shows my profile is wrong), single, virgin, and have never been in a relationship. I was raised by a traditional family, so I'm traditional just like them (virgin until marriage, want a family, etc) and want a traditional girl.

I'm also handsome:6 ft tall, fit, beautiful and manly face, and girls literally eyef*ck me at sometimes, get nervous when I talk to them, etc.
But I have never met a traditional girl, and all the attractive girls I've seen are very slutty.
Not only that, but a lot of my female classmates (I don't know the exact number) have had a crush on me, and because they are modern, not traditional (I know them obviously), I'm not interested in them, and they call me gay (not directly, but I've heard them saying that they think I'm gay), to the point that almost everyone, including guys, are almost convinced that I'm really gay.

Oh and I'm introverted (but not shy), and don't go to parties.

Do you think I will ever find a traditional girl? What about a physically attractive one? Have you ever met a traditional beautiful girl, or are all beautiful girls modern? I've gotten depression a lot of times thinking that a will be single forever; the idea of being traditional is just too strongly attached to me.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.) you seem kind of arrogant. You won't get a sweet girl if you're arrogant.
    2.) you seem old fashioned which can often times get taken as close minded so be aware of harsh or quick judgements
    3.) please don't say you're depressed because you're single. Depression is a mental disorder. Its not the same as temporary sadness or impatience
    4.) if you're as attractive as you say just be patient and humble yourself a bit more

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't get married until I was 30. To get involved with a woman, you’re giving up some control of yourself to her, which can make you feel vulnerable, but she is also giving some control of herself to you. Of course, it can be intimidating and scary, but you have to have courage and faith in yourself for it to work.

• Don't just go after the foxes. Foxy women are nice to look at, but it's what a woman has in her heart that counts, and the woman you end up with may not be foxy at all by most men's definition. What matters is that she's willing to share herself (and not just her body) with you. There are probably women out there who have their own social and shyness issues, too. Some of them might even be afraid of men. You won't find them hanging around in bars, maybe a church.

What Girls Said 4

• Stay traditional! Nothing wrong with that. Just keep meeting people and put yourself out there, you gotta give yourself a shot. You're still 18, you likely have many more chances still in front of you. I'm a super traditional girl with very selective things I look for in a guy, and I didn't even meet anyone I liked that was even a possibility until last year. And we're still only friends. You just have to keep meeting people and put yourself out there to find a girl you want! :)

• You will find someone

• They exist, i know a couple. But this day in age they are very rare, so im sure you won't be single forever but you might need to open your mind a bit

• you sound like a douche

• that's too harsh on him though.

• @realperson02 no need to be sorry! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, I don't think you'll stay single forever. It would be beneficial for you to, shall we say "fool around" in love, though; first love never survives, because love is trial and error. It also wouldn't hurt to relax a little bit on your ideal girl, too. It's great to have a general idea of your type of partner, but unwavering standards in this case is just tempting fate. Traditional style can be great, but without evolution of some form, it just becomes primitive.

• being single is not that bad as seems to be. yes , a traditional girl can be beautiful. just don't bother about being single, meet women and never portray that you are gay otherwise it might scare off the traditional girl.