Girlfriend of 3 years left me for another guy because get this apparently, "he has a boat", what sort of bullish! t is that, isn't that complete crap?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that doesn't just happen out of the blue. She probably liked him for a while, as you guys were dating. She's using that as a dumbass excuse, trust me i know. be happy she left you, if i were you I'd be rejoicing and feeling bad for the next guy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• like a sailboat/yacht, or a boat-sized "package"?
    anyhow that's rough man, I feel for you. and yes that's the worst (and most illegitimate ) reason to break up ever.
    Go listen to Danny Gokey's song "Tell Your Heart to Beat Again" It'll cheer you up.

Take it easy man.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, but if that's how she feels and acts your better off without her

0|1
    0|0
  • Boats n hoes, boats n hoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • get a hovercraft

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw man she dumped you for water access? lol bummer

0|1
    0|0
  • Somehow i doubt that's the whole story to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • she was a gold digger good for you that you learnt that early

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Watch the short videos (5-15 seconds) on my question... they'll give you some insight on the true nature of women.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2302616-guys-after-watching-these-short-5-second-videos-how-do-you-feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Be glad - would you have really wanted a bitch like that to stay with you?

0|1
    0|0
  • On one hand that's pretty low but on the other a boat is a boat.
    You should be glad she wasn't with you for longer before you found out who she was. Some women are like monkeys they won't let go of one Banana until they find another one. Learn from this and never date a woman with a history of cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • If this is real, and she really left you for a guy because he "has a boat" as you say... then would you really want to be in a relationship with that kind of piece of shit anyways? Maybe it's for the best

0|1
    0|0
  • You are better off without her, that much is clear.
    It is a pity that you invested three years and money into her before you found out what she was like.

0|0
    0|0
  • number one how old are you? number two don't get back with her if she falls on her ass. number three. there are plenty of women who are more than willing to be there for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a keeper for sure... just make sure you keep her elsewhere bruh...

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude, she revealed her true self by doing that. Feel lucky that this relationship lasted only three years and not more.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is just a gold digger, materialism, and self-fish... Wait 'til she dumps him for another guy again soon... Screw her and move on!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Boats are fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be happy she did dump you. That isn't a girl you want to put any of your time and money into

0|1
    0|0
  • well you go on ahead and plant some improvised explosives on that "boat"

0|1
    0|0
  • Pick someone else who seeks more than just looks and possession.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. **** that *****

0|0
    0|0
  • Then get a boat you hippie

0|0
    0|0