Girls, I'm unfortunate with my looks so does that mean that I'm never gonna get a gal whom I like?

Unlike all I am from a worst place on earth... the worst war city probably, I'm 5'8" and also strong built, but I don't think people like my face and I'm a not typical harsh war veteran kind of guy... the way I look is all because of the conditions in which I was trying to surviving but inside I'm kind of an artist you can say... I love to draw, paint, write and observe people and be alone... I don't think people really get it when they see me... now I have shifted to New York... and... I'm 17 and I have never had a girlfriend and neither do i have any experience with girls... so how will I cope up?

2

What Girls Said 2

• there's a common misconception with people who think they have an advantage because of their looks. This isn't particularly true. Trust me when I say this, looks get you NOWHERE. Shallow people only go for the girls/guys who are attractive. Do you want a shallow girl? Answer's no. You seem like a genuine, sensible guy. So I'll tell you this, having a good personality and lots of patience leads you to the one that's meant for you. You just gotta wait for the right woman to chase you, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

• I think that your qualities outweigh what you think are your disadvantages. I think that yoir talents and hobbies could, if not easily, then eventually get you a wonderful girl