Would you go on a date to the gym?

I started talking to a girl who I met through a mutual friend. We went on a two dates so far which were bowling and drinks, and a hike and ice cream. After getting to know her more, we realized we both are the active type. We both like to lift and I was wondering if inviting her to go to the gym and grab a post meal or even cook for her would come off as a date or just hanging out. would you go to the gym with someone and consider it a date?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think it was hanging out, but after a few dates showing we have a genuine interest in each other I enjoy that. It's like slipping each other in our day to day things
    If you've only been on two dates I'd probably leave it for a few more weeks, or run the idea past her and gauge her reaction for next time

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends how the night goes honestly, if you show that you're into her and flirt a little it's a date.

also I think the gym is an amazing idea!

date or not you still get to spend time with her, share a common interests and get to know her better.

What Girls Said 2

• the gainz are liiiifee. but if she's into that kind of thing, she'll probably think it's hanging out. Honestly though, who gives. The more you get to know her (vice versa), the more you two will show more interest. Then boom, babies. (im jk, maybe in the LATER future)

• I'm more concerned that she will think we are just friends. should I just do something more romantic or intimate?

• This is true. The babies came too soon for me. Stay safe.

• but at the beginning of every relationship, being friends is the first step no? And honeslty, try and get to know her first. Show interest in her, and she'll take notice that you're not "just a friend". Also, if you already went on two dates (AND LIKE TO LIFT), bro she's most likely interested in you. Did she know it was a date? If she did and went on two, it's not even a question bro.

• I think it's a great idea. At least i think so, I'm more the active type myself so I think it'll be the perfect hang out or date even if I'd be interested in the guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone needs a spotter right? lol.

• Sure, it could work...

• sure. y not?