Does this guy still sound into me? Or am I pushing him away?

Okay so I've been talking to this guy I like from online...& it's obvious theirs an attraction.. and I like to flirty play around and he recently said this:

"And as much as I'd love to do unspeakable things to you, all I've been trying to do is take you out on a date. You're the one who's been dancing around the topic and just teasing me with sexual innuendo and promises of chicken parm lol"

thoughts?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Not enough of your interactions to even suggest a response!!!
    Guys need to EXPECT that women are unsure, teasing maybe, conflicted in their own thoughts as to what they really want!!
    Sounds like maybe he wants a lot more, and maybe you are trying to slow things down!!
    So, did you offer to make Chicken Parmesan, for him? At your place, or his?
    I think there is still this underlying ideal that women can 'change their minds' when they want!

• What do you mean he wants a lot more? I mentioned how I was good at making it to him lol and that "id take care of him" and e goes "I'll believe it when I see it. Till then I call bullshit! You just like teasing me Lol" & "prove it bc where I'm standing your all talk"

• Don't be offended, but with what you have posted, and what I know about interactions, and getting to know some new person, I am thinking that maybe you like him A LOT more than you want to say, and REALLY do, want to let him do all those things he suggests, with you.
      I am guessing, though, that maybe you have some 'reluctance,' or 'insecurity' about just letting him...
      Like I said, don't be offended, but I am wondering if maybe you are a virgin, and really unsure, being mid twenties, or maybe you aren't, but are rather 'inexperienced', so you kind of keep him at arm's length.
      Maybe something else. . .

• No insecurity honestly I was just playing around /humor... and a little horney

Most Helpful Girl

• Did he text that? He is probably interested in you, but he is starting to lose his interest because he thinks that you have been teasing him for no reason.

What Guys Said 2

• he wants to go out on a date with you.

• you're pushing him away,

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!