Is a 22 year old female dating a 32 year old male too big of an age gap?

Just need some thoughts!

814

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, but if you have enough in common and you get along well, then it's all good then! If that's how your current relationship is then I really wouldn't even worry about the age gap. it's the compromise and willing to work together, willing to listen to each other and having a good understanding or developing a good understanding of each other that really matters, at least from my own perspective. Otherwise if it isn't, okay then, maybe it's time to go back to the drawing board again, maybe there's something you can still work out with your partner and negotiate and hope it all turns out fine, and if not, time to split up and start all over again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hardly, time doesn't measure love. In fact, when it comes to the way younger, and older age groups you have a problem. I was a 21 year old dating a 30 year old. I enjoy men in their 30s. Besides it's just ten years difference. Granted, like and dislikes could be obtained because of the different years and how you grew up, and yet, I believe you definitely could start building a foundation and have a truly decent relationship. Hoping you the best!

What Guys Said 13

• Well, when you're younger it does seem like a bit of an age gap, but as you get older, not really.. All in all.. It's not really too big.. 30 is still considered young.. Just not fresh young like 22.. So, no it's not.. Plus, y'all both grown..

• You're asking so it must make you wonder a little too
    No biggie just makes you wonder why? Can't manage people close to your age? having trouble// but why> don't say they aren't mature enough. because that simply isn't true

• A big gap indeed, but I've seen bigger.

• A little bit. But it's better than a 22 year old female and a 40 year old female, right? In all seriousness, it's fine.

• Who cares so long as they love each other.

• If they like each other, I don't think it's too much of a gap personally. To each their own, right?

• just go for it
    that doesn't change anything

• Yes.

• Depends on there lifestyles and goals for life.

• no she is older that 18. if she is realy happy it's ok

• No I think it is perfect

• Right at the border...

• I mean not really but it's kind of weird to me personally. I would figure a guy would want to date someone who he respects as an equal if they are going to be partners long term. But if it's just casual dating and they're both into it, then you're free to do what you want. When I'm 32 I'm not gonna chase 22 year olds but that's just me. Hell I don't chase 22 year olds now and I'm 24.

What Girls Said 7

• If you have to ask then it's too big of a gap. Listen to your gut.

• sounds fine to me

• If they are both mature enough then there's no problem

• I wouldn't recommend it. But you're both adults so you do whatever you want.

• im dating a 31 year old and its been going good so far. It's only a big deal if you make it one.

• I think it's not.

• First off age is just a number. If you both like each other who cares. If he makes you happy and you have fun again who cares. I've dated guys my age and way younger and I seem to get along way better with the younger guys. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion.