Would a girl agree to go out with a guy multiple times if she's not that interested?

This girl I've seeing on and off for 2 and a half months would agree to dates, but doesn't seem to be that responsive to texts and she rarely initiates contacts.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly she probably has some feelings for you but she may honestly not be 100% and just trying to figure out whether she wants to actually date you for real or not. There was a guy I was pretty sure I wasn't interested in but I still went on 3 dates with him because I wanted to give him a chance/make sure. In the end he just wasn't the guy for me, but I needed that time to be sure.

Just my experience.

• We've had 6 dates so far if that makes any difference. Movies, wakeboarding, hiking, etc.

• Yes I would say next time try and kiss her. I'm not sure the ways of dating in Asia vs Canada (where I am) but I know for a fact that no matter where you live, if a girl won't kiss you after 6 dates she's not interested.

So I'd do that next. She could just be shy. But you need to find out. Best of luck!

• Thanks :). Sounds like all or nothing :P.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a long time. Usually in that amount of time someone will want to get physical, and in that moment it becomes clear whether there's mutual interest. So have you been physical with her? Kissing? More?

• She doesn't resist at all when I touch her in general, give her massage on her back, or even play with her hair but recently we went on a hike and she seems reluctant to let me hold her hands (citing sweaty hands). She doesn't initiate much contact herself. No we haven't made out yet (didn't think jt'd make sense to try if she doesn't let me hold hands with her properly). By the way I live in Asia so might need to put it into context here.

• Yeah, I was obviously speaking from a Western perspective, I don't know much about Asian dating culture. However Asia is a big place, surely there is a lot of variation in dating from Tokyo to Teheran. Still I'm surprised. I'm also surprised you are still interested, since she is showing no signs of life. Isn't there anyone else you can date?

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly you should just ask her. It could be this or it could be that but none of it really tells us for sure. She's the only one who really knows.

• that sounds weird... she wouldn't go out with him after the first date if she really wasn't interested

What Guys Said 3

• Run away. Girls usually decide within 15 minutes whether you are relationship material or not.

• Is she getting free food?

• No. We pay alternatively.

• Ask her. Tell her how you feel. tell her word for word what you said here.