Girls, do you think men are actually complicated?

Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Judge us individually and you may find exceptions.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People are complicated when they over complicate shit due to a lack of knowing how to/being to afraid to handle shit the simple way. Genitals are irrelevant.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Men aren't complicated but what they try to prove makes them look like they are complicated. I mean to say, if they want to show their love the way they choose to express makes them look complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahaha. We all are complicated you know... What makes us complicated is our feelings. I bet you felt it more than once. love makes you happy and sad in a rapid succession no?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women think we're simpler to understand than a brain dead person, where the fuck do you get the ides they think we're complicated? Some barely even consider us sentient beings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think woman generalize men to much and they pass up good things without even knowing because they are so over complicated they can't see a good man its more a matter of luck than them actually trying to see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • men are straightforward. women are complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually men are pretty simple , just grown up babies and it's a woman's job to know how to use this

0|0
    0|0
  • We are simple, but women make everything complicated including their analysis of males

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're complicated then women must think other women are super complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're very straight forward...

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are very complicated. We say things we don't mean act in ways even we don't understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • As per my experience men's are not complicated. They make things complicated just to prove there Ego.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men feel that not being in control is being out of control. Any woman who has been humbled by how little control they have over a two year old or their aging parent, learns to accept and live with being not in control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we are so straightforward, and don't tend to overthink emotions... And girls overthink like crazy...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• No, i don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is complex. I prefer that word. There is a reason we have developed stereotypes, groupings, and other ways of attempting to organize people in our minds. The differences between all people can get overwhelming. It's a problem, though, if we forget that stereotypes are only basic structural guidelines and not black and white boxes.

I like that the saying that "there are no truths. Only perspectives." Ensures that we remember that to each person, their reality is their truth. So, approaching people with respect and attempting to understand them is so very necessary. All people have uniqueness that must be learned, and cannot ever be assumed. Assuming things about anyone, without learning what's behind it, motivating it, is superficial at best and most often leads to huge errors in judgment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is slightly different so in that way, they're technically complex. But deep down everyone more or less work in the same way so each person is probably actually quite easy to understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're necessarily complicated, but I think individually they're more complex than the stereotype leads us to believe

0|0
    0|0
  • not really they can be awfully nice when you love them and show it to them loving someone and saying it and showing are 2 different things... i really don't think they're complicated i know what they need and want... and love.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think everyone is complicated

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone is complicated lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No... we are more complicated than them

0|0
    0|0
  • At times, yes. Females are wayyy more complicated tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. very simple. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Simplest creatures in earth. Women on the other hand 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • No, on contrary. They are easy as fuck