Yes or no to menstruation sex?

Have you ever had sex if so was it in the shower? If not would you ever consider period sex? I'm bringing this up because my boyfriend wants to have sex but I'm menstruating and I don't think he's phased by it but I'm a little skeptical because I'm shy about it like I heard it can be messy Ha

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had period sex before and it wasn't a big deal (other than being lots of fun!) As long as the girl is willing, there's no reason not to. It wasn't messy or anything and you can always put a towel down on the bed if you're worried about the sheets. You don't have to do it in the shower.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't had penetrative sex whilst on my period but we have done oral - at his insistence. I should say though that shower sex is difficult because it can wash away your natural lubrication, so if you want to go about it you may as well go balls-to-the-walls and just lay a towel down on the bed and go at er'.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE