Yes or no to menstruation sex?

Have you ever had sex if so was it in the shower? If not would you ever consider period sex? I'm bringing this up because my boyfriend wants to have sex but I'm menstruating and I don't think he's phased by it but I'm a little skeptical because I'm shy about it like I heard it can be messy Ha

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Not on the heaviest day, but yes, we put a towel down, and I think once in the shower, that was a loooooong time ago though, partner won't do it now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't had penetrative sex whilst on my period but we have done oral - at his insistence. I should say though that shower sex is difficult because it can wash away your natural lubrication, so if you want to go about it you may as well go balls-to-the-walls and just lay a towel down on the bed and go at er'.

What Guys Said 8

• I've had period sex before and it wasn't a big deal (other than being lots of fun!) As long as the girl is willing, there's no reason not to. It wasn't messy or anything and you can always put a towel down on the bed if you're worried about the sheets. You don't have to do it in the shower.

• 1|0
    • Haha thanks that was funny

• Depending on how you bleed, it may just make the condom unpleasant to look at. Some women seem to like it better.

• No..

• he'll not like it too once if it gets too messy.

• I've been told if you do it in the shower it's not as bad but the thought is still odd

• you'll enjoy it as it'll be wet down n if your flow is not so high there'll be no problem at all

• wouldn't it hurt when he enter u in menstruation?

• Nope

• sure.. i have done it and will again.

What Girls Said 2

• Shower is fine but I personally find it gross myself. But I know of girls who like it! Apparently you can have better orgasms with it. But the key is ONLY do it if you still feel sexy while doing it. If period sex makes you feel self conscious/ unsexy / not turned on then don't do it because you'll have a terrible time.

• The shower is the best place to have period sex. Unless you're a light bleeder lay a towel down under you.