Babymama drama I need opinions?

I've been with this guy back in 2015 and dated him for awhile. Then I broke up with him because I was going back to school and I didn't like long distance relationships. We started dating again the next summer and the love felt the same. I found out he got a girl pregnant while I was in school. It's his first boy. He keeps telling me that its not his baby. Even though I caught him messaging the girl claiming its his and he tells other people that's its his baby but he keeps telling me its not his. Now I'm pregnant with his baby. and I don't know how to feel. I wanted to have our first baby boy together and I'm heartbroken, I don't even feel like having the baby anymore. I know his other baby mama doesn't want to deal with him. He has two kids now. The first one doesn't bother me because he already had her before we were together. but this new kid is really bugging me. Is it wrong of me to not want the baby because he got another girl pregnant while we weren't together?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, but there are plenty of daytime talk show hosts who'd love to hear from you. Is Jerry Springer still on the air?

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't want to be with someone who was lying to me about his child.