So am an 18yearold plus size girl, am actually pretty I have natural tan long curly hair and young guys won't date me. only old guys want me. but why?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• "Plus size". It's right there in your question. A lot of guys don't like fat girls, that's just how it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have exactly the same problem and I'm pretty slim, if there's a guy my age and his dad, I always end up with the dad taking an interest 😣
    Are you more mature? I've found that if you look and behave more maturely you generally attract older guys but also if you're more submissive. That's from my personal experience though.

What Guys Said 3

• How be suppose to know with out seeing you

• I don't know, but I have this terrible need to ask you to date me.

• No offense but larger is less attractive to many people.
    I guess there are plus size guys who are young and would be interested. And I'm sure also slim young guys, but then less common.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!