He keeps saying ''he is a guy from the streets''?

I dont want to sleep with him yet after 5 weeks and he keeps saying ''yeah im a guy from the street'' im not gonna wait too long... wtf does that mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• means he's not worth your time. He's just in the relationship for sex and he'll leave if someone else offers it. I wouldn't waste another day with someone with that attitude

1|0
    0|0
    • isn't that a but cold, or childish? i know he will regret it cause i actually CARED about him, most women who give it up from day 1 do not care about the guy because if they do it to him they will to another

• Show All
    • i dont know if it is a typical 21 year old talking

• well then talk to him about it. If he really is only in it for the sex, you're better off finding out now than months later. It's not typical behavior for a guy of any age. It IS typical behavior of someone that doesn't truly care about you and is only interested in getting what they want out of the relationship though. =/

Most Helpful Girl

• If he won't wait TOO LONG then let him out on the streets again, what a freaking lame excuse.
    Honestly lady, you can do better than this...

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• it sounds like he is suggesting rape since thats what happens on the "streets" i could be wrong but thats the impression i get from that statement.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think he understands what it means, either. Just wanted to say something that he thought sounds cool/made him compelling.

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds like an idiot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It means he's an idiot, and he's more interested in sex than in you.

If you don't want to have sex yet, that's your choice and you should stick by it. If he leaves you because of that, it's his loss and you're better off without him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like some idiot to me tbh. Looks like he just wants sex more than anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it means he's only interested in sex, and he's saying he can get it anywhere.

1|0
    0|0
    • i told him he can go if he wants sex so badly but i dont sleep with someone i dont really know yet, in those 5 weeks i saw him not even 10 times... i told him there are many women who go down on a guy in a heartbeat but im not one of them.

• To be honest he sounds like a bit of an a-hole.

Stick to your guns don't give in, or better yet get rid of him altogether.

• Tell him it works out well then, you're not into "street guys." That's luacris!

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;